There comes a time in every craft beer lover's life where she needs to set aside the IPAs for a season and sip on some lighter fare. If that time is here, sit back and sip lightly on these six low-calorie cocktails that are sure to satisfy.
1) Fresh Frozen Blueberry-Lime Margarita drink crafted by Andrea at Beautiful Eats & Things.
All the fun of a margarita with the added benefit of antioxidants and fiber from the blueberries. This drink is great for summer. Yum!
2) Marisa Moore Nutrition serves up this Sparkling Pear Prosecco Punch.
Another fruit + alcohol = delicious and light combo. Pears are perfecting light and delicate and pair (no pun intended!) wonderfully with Prosecco.
3) Classic Gin Fizz recipe from Inspired Taste
Does anyone else feel the way I do about Gin? Pure love, that is. A classic gin fizz is a great way to highlight the botanicals in your favorite bottle of juniper juice.
4) Peach Bourbon Thyme Smash from A Healthy Life for Me.
This one is for the bourbon drinkers in the crowd. Peach Bourbon Thyme Smash really uses simple, whole ingredients to create a warming and refreshing cocktail, perfect for any season.
5) Guava Pineapple and Coconut Cocktail from Boxwood Avenue.
Alright, fruity patooties, this one is for you. Guava Pineapple and Coconut Cocktail, AKA Paradise in a Glass! Contains my favorite secret weapon, La Croix! Add fizz and flavor without the calories.
6) Violet Eyes from Broma Bakery.
And last, but not least, this stunner of a drink. Violet Eyes, a Lavender Coconut Sour, This looks gorgeous served up in a coupe-style champagne glass.