Fall Popcorn Snack Mix
Our fall snacks series kicks off with our fall popcorn snack mix. This is a great snack for a scary movie night. This one is great if you're looking for fall snacks for kids or fall snacks for a party. Super simple, delicious, and easy to make!
Tips & Tricks
- The yummy butter sauce is essential to flavoring the dry mix ingredients, and I recommend splitting it into two batches to help distribute it evenly.
- While the mix is cooling, GTFO of the kitchen or you're going to eat the whole batch before it even makes it into the serving bowl. Speaking from experience here.
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Bugles
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups bite-sized pretzels
- 2 cups pecans
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
Mix , Chex mix, Bugles, pecans, and pretzels in large bowl and set aside.
Mix melted butter, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour half of the butter over the mixture and mix until evenly dispersed. Repeat with the remaining butter mixture.
Microwave uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes, stopping every 2 minutes to stir the mixture. Toss with popcorn, then spread on baking sheets to cool.
Toss in serving bowl with candy corn and Reese's Pieces.
Enjoy it with other fall snacks like a Halloween Movie Night Snack Board or Apple Cinnamon Bread!
Looks so good. I can’t wait to make for my daughters pumpkin themed birthday party. How far in advance do you recommend making?