September 17, 2021Appetizers
Halloween Movie Night Snack Board
If you're looking for the best movie night snacks, look no further! Our Halloween movie night snack board is the perfect addition to your Harry Potter movie night or any Halloween movie night. Next in our fall snacks series is our Halloween Movie Night Snack board.
Snack Board Ingredients
We used our Olive Wood Serving Platter and an Olive Wood Olive Bowl assembling this Halloween Movie Night Snack Board.
- Sliced white cheddar cheese
- Buttery crackers
- Candy corn
- Pumpkin candies
- Reese's Pieces
- Gummy worms
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Sliced Apples
Tips & Tricks
- Teeny tiny treats, like Reese's Pieces, do best in a little dish of their own.
- Start your assembly with the largest items like the block of cheese or little dishes.
- Put "like" ingredients together. For example, put your crackers near your cheese.
- Fill in little pods of candies.
- Use a platter with rims to help prevent little elbows bumping candy all over your living room floor.
Try pairing this with other fun Halloween snacks like Halloween Snack Mix and Butterbeer!